FOUNDER – CHAIRMAN’S MESSAGE:
The true purpose of education is to train the mind to think and for that purpose it is priceless”, says Einstein and RISHS strives to follow it to the hilt offering the young minds a wholistic knowledge, as there is no compromise on quality, so to say, each child admitted here will enjoy the exposure of being trained to meet the global standards and industry demands. The school strongly believes that stuffing just the textual facts in the young minds is not education at all. Hence, it aims at involving the children in all the scholastic and non-scholastic activities, which would certainly extricate them from inhibition. I also wish to humbly state that the school has teachers of expertise, under whose care, the children will groom so comfortably, so that they will be able to compete with the peers of other streams at ease. Besides, the state of art training imparted at RISHS will be a gateway for the children to secure admissions at the reputable foreign universities. May your ward enjoy such a glorious transition at RISHS!
THE DIRECTOR’S MESSAGE:
“The childhood shows the man, as morning shows the day”, says John Milton and along the similar thought, Maria Montessori too opines that “Nature requires children before they are men”. Hence, being good parents is different from good parenting and it is only in this perspective, comes the responsibility of parents who bring the young minds to school to make them exposed to the outer world, as it is the teachers who are the second parents and the unbreakable bond of relationship between the child the teacher stems from day one of the child’s life at school. The teachers have an onerous task of kindling the curiosity of the child, which must be tapped with the scales of discipline, encouragement and teaching them the culture. This will make the child rationalise when to say ‘yes’ and ‘no’ to the demands of the situations. In the noble cause of character-building of the child, let the teachers make indefatigable efforts sans expecting any expectations. May each child admitted at RISHS enjoy the academic journey!
THE PRINCIPAL'S MESSAGE :
In an increasingly globalised world, sharing one’s knowledge and experience will offer rich dividend making us all more gregarious, which are vital for nurturing effective, empathetic & globally conscious citizenry. At RISHS, we look forward to providing every student a rigorous academic schedule that fulfills individual needs, in conjunction with opportunity to expose both scholastic and non-scholastic skills that would pave way for the career path of the students’ choice, so to say, the school feels that it acts as wings for every RISHSIAN who will be able to fly far and wide. In other words, our students are equipped to face the challenges of the rapidly changing world and that is why the schools are called ‘the citadels of learning’. I wish to place on record my best wishes for the young minds to taste good success in the journey of academic pursuit. Let the hard work be coupled with smart work and the success will be within the easy vicinity.
THE VICE PRINCIPAL'S MESSAGE ( Mr.E.S.CHANDRASEKARAN ):
- “Education is the manifestation of the perfection already in Man”, says Swami Vivekananda. Hence, RISHS ropes in children and the teacher in providing a conducive atmosphere for a joyful experience. The school strongly believes that it is only knowledge-sharing that alone matters. Giving ample opportunities to the children to explore and experience to face the challenges of life is the motto of the school.
- With the state-of-art-facilities right from a band of dedicated teachers down to sprawling campus. RISHS stands committed in serving the students’ community. At this juncture, I wish to place on record my bounteous gratitude to the Chairman and Director and the principal for their stewardship and constant support for the children to stay connected to the academic arena. I also wish the teachers the very best for their responsible roles in molding the children of all levels. Let us all join in the noble cause by striving hard. .
THE VICE PRINCIPAL'S MESSAGE (Ms.K.CHITRA)
- At RISHS we believe in holistic development of the child. We create an environment which reminds people time and again that each student is a genius. Like an orchestra, the Management, Principal, Vice Principal, Headmistress, Staff, and Parents work in harmony to give our children a beautiful Journey of school life and prepare them to be the best citizens of the future, who can think differently, dream big and carry values to the next generation and reach great heights. As a Vice Principal, I contribute in all possible ways to uphold the vision of our school by guiding the team to give their best and make it a memorable experience for each child by providing opportunities to explore their innate skills and help them achieve the best in curricular and co- curricular activities.
RISHS GUIDING STATEMENTS:
- Our values and attributes, which align with our guiding statements and objectives:
- To provide a safe, secure, and conducive environment in which each child can dare to dream, enjoy learning, achieve excellence and become a lifelong learner.
- To offer educational programmes that support children's academic, physical, social, emotional and moral development.
- To inculcate in children, the values of compassion, empathy and respect towards others and the environment.
- To help children develop into principled, reflective, and self-directed learners.
- To encourage children to develop the qualities of self-discipline, positive self-image, teamwork, spirit of adventure and leadership.
- To make children aware and appreciative of their history, culture, and traditions, whilst being open to other cultures and alternative views of the world.
- To provide learning opportunities and activities which appeal to children's multiple intelligences and which help develop in them a diversity of perspectives and skills.
- To foster international mindedness through a local and global dimension in the curriculum, as well as interactions and exchange programmes with organisations and institutions around the world.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities, technologies, and infrastructure to optimize teaching and learning outcomes.
RISHS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
16/2A,Kundrathur Main Road, Mangadu,Chennai-600122
+91 9585 555 555 , +91 7094 455 700, +91 7094 455 701