- Our School Extra Curricular Classes.
- 1. Communicative English (Spoken English)
- 2. Abacus
- 3. Chess
- 4. Yoga
Welcome to RISHS International School
RISHS International School, with just a year of presence, has gained the reputation to be the best emerging school in the locality. Very soon RISHS would be a school of choice with a foundation of shared beliefs, values and ethos. RISHS follows CBSE curriculum, a dynamic and success oriented education program that nurtures responsive and motivated students through a mixture of conventional and latest teaching methodologies.
Within the broad based curriculum ample opportunities are provided to develop and assess the 21st century skills in the RISHS Kids. A kaleidoscope of extra-curricular activities, support the education programme of the institution to create true RISHS kids as strong confident individuals and active life-long learners. At RISHS the students will be able to learn, observe, introspect and contemplate in a stress-free desirable environment.
RISHS depends on the strong management council, a dedicated team of teachers and supportive parents, hard-working support and operational staff and of course, a motivated group of students with an ambition to reach the skies.
The strategic location of the school which is sited on the Kundrathur Main Road in the temple town of Mangadu makes it easy for students to commute every day. The close proximity of the school campus to Koyambedu, Kundrathur, Porur and Poonamallee ensures that children from surrounding areas can take advantage of learning at a sprawling campus of 4.5 acres.
- Excellent Infrastructure, with Air-Conditioned Classrooms for the pupils to canvass in a sizeble and comfy ambience.
- Smart classrooms, Wi-Fi enabled virtual learning to facilitate all types of learners.
- Well-trained, qualified and experienced staff to cater the academic demands of every student.
- Nutritionally balanced snacks is provided to ensure complete nourishment for the children.
- Well-Furnished Indoor and Outdoor Sports Arena.